Saturday, December 31, 2016

Easy Breakfast wrap

 Easy Breakfast wrap
1 egg
veggies of choice
lettuce
mayo
choice of Epicure Dip
1 wrap
maple bacon salt and pepper
Epicure 3 onion dip mix
grated cheese

Fry veggies I like onions and peppers, add maple bacon salt and pepper, I add some 3 onion seasoning as well when cooking.




Meanwhile mix mayo with your choice of Epicure dip mix, I like cheese chive and bacon but you can change this up to make some different alternatives. Add to wrap with some grated cheese and lettuce.



 Cook egg I mix in cheese chive and bacon with my egg before cooking as well Maple bacon pepper and salt.

add egg on pita and wrap.


I like to microwave for about 30sec just to heat the pita, or put in toaster oven as well to make it more crispy.

 Serve with Epicure home made salsa for a great combination :-) Enjoy!



Learn more about Epicure products, become a consultant or host a party, message me for more information at daniedegrace@hotmail.com.
View or order products here. https://daniedegrace.epicure.com/en


No comments:

Post a Comment